Wednesday, July 30, 2003

you're saying it again.
you told me the same thing so many times, i lost count.
but girl, do you really stop and think
if you meant what you say all the time.

promises are hard to keep, i know.
but things lyk these come naturally.
if it doesnt, maybe we shouldnt.
but i'll still be waiting on you.

waiting for the day you really see
what is in front of your eyes all these while.
there is no limit in our relationship
its something i believe beyond everything.

And I wanna believe you,
When you tell me that it'll be ok,
Yea I try to believe you,
But I cant

When you say that it's gonna be,
It always turns out to be a different way,
I try to believe you,
Not today

I don't know how to feel,
Tomorrow, tomorrow,
I don't know what to say,
Tomorrow, tomorrow
Is a different day